Setting Up A Facebook Account
A Facebook account is a free social networking site that keeps you up-to-date with your family and friends and allows you to update them as well. To be able to get a free Facebook login, you need a mobile device or a computer that has a web browser, an existing email account, of course, an Internet connection.
A couple of benefits of having a Facebook login are that it is accessible at any time through any web browser. In addition, it can also be utilized to login into any account (e.g. online shopping websites, streaming services) and it can also be used to access apps on your Facebook account.
Described below are the step by step instructions and screenshots, to aid you in getting your own www Facebook login.
• Open a web browser program and go to the Facebook sign in page at www.facebook.com.
• Once page has loaded, you will see the login Facebook page on picture number 1.
• As seen in picture 2, fill-out the necessary details on the Facebook login page, such as your First name, Last name, Email or mobile number, New password, Birthday, and Gender. Note that you would have to re-enter your Email or mobile number again.
• It may happen that you might see another person’s log in Facebook page and not the Sign Up page. In this case, you have to sign out first and then reload the website. If you still cannot see the registration form, try deleting the cache, cookies, and/or passwords of your web browser or even refreshing the page on another web browser.
• You have to make sure that you have not used the email you will use to sign up for Facebook previously. Facebook will check if the email was already used before.
• A Facebook email account is not unique from your other online accounts. For security purposes, it would need a password, so that others will not have access to any of your sensitive and/or private information. Try and search for tips and tricks on how to create strong passwords. These passwords must be challenging to guess. As you put in your password in the New password field, the characters will be replaced by dots. Facebook requires that passwords should be a combination of at least six numbers, letters, and punctuation marks (such as ! and &).
• As soon as you have created your difficult password, copy the verification code on the field (of course, this will change) and click on the green “Sign Up” button, as in the picture below. You now have a Facebook account. Congratulate yourself!